Disclaimer and Terms of Service
1. DISCLAIMER *** IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ & UNDERSTAND THIS DISCLAIMER BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE ***
This Website is an information only Website and you agree to use it for information purposes only. This Website contains blogs, analysis, text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and information (“Information”). We attempt to ensure Information on the Website is accurate. However, Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and may not be accurate or up to date.
We accept no responsibility for:
1. the accuracy or completeness of any Information; or
2. any forecasts or recommendations contained on this Website; or
3. any errors, omissions, or inaccurate information on the Website.
The information on this Website should not, under any circumstances, be construed as:
1. providing a trade recommendation or the giving of investment advice; or
2. an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by Us that you will profit from the analysis or any other information on the Website or that your losses in connection therewith can or will be limited.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Dynamic Trader, its employees, representatives, agents or bloggers will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such Information.
Users of this Website do so at their own risk and We strongly recommend that any information contained on this Website, including any particular trade or trading strategy, is verified through suitably qualified/licensed independent financial sources before making any trading or financial investment decision(s).
Investing or trading, in currencies, stocks, shares, commodities, indices, financial markets, derivatives or securities of any kind are very speculative and may result in substantial losses as well as profits. Trading is not suitable for many members of the public and only risk capital should be used. We do not take into account special investment or trading goals, the financial situation or specific requirements of individual users and investors.
We shall not be responsible for any loss whether financial or other arising from any Information contained on the Website. Certain files of information are available for download from the Website. These files of information are subject to these Terms.
All warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law. Further, Dynamic Trader does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects will be corrected.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dynamic Trader, its employees, representatives, agents or bloggers expressly disclaims all liability whether direct or indirect and howsoever arising whether in contract, tort (or deceit) or otherwise (including, but not limited to, liability for any negligent act or omissions) to any person in respect of any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly from:
1. anything done or the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partly in reliance upon the whole or any part Information; and
2. the use of any data or materials or other Information on this Website or unauthorised access to this Website or otherwise.Dynamic Trader will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
3. ADVICE Information on the Website is not offered as advice on any particular matter and must not be treated as a substitute for specific qualified/licensed advice. In particular, Information on the Website does not constitute professional, financial or investment advice and must not be used as a basis for making trading or investment decisions and is in no way intended, directly or indirectly, as an attempt to market or sell any type of financial instrument. Advice from a suitably qualified/licensed professional should always be sought in relation to any particular trade or investment decision and in relation to specific matters or circumstances affecting your decision.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING We may from time to time allow third parties to place advertisements on Our Website. Third party advertisements are clearly labeled as such. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any third party advertisement on this Website or otherwise.Please refer to their websites or companies specific terms and conditions.
5. LINKS TO THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES You may not frame, link or deep-link this Website to any other website without Our prior written consent. Should you wish to frame or to set up a link / deep-link to this Website please contact Us.
We are not responsible for any third party website or website content (including, without limitation, any advertising appearing therein) which can be accessed through this Website. The Website includes links to other websites for information purposes only and makes no representation whatsoever about any such link, website or content.
6. COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE Except as is otherwise indicated, We are the owners of the copyright in all the Information and of all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, trade marks, registered trade marks, service marks and logos.
You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display Information from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication in any form.
You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission by Us to do so) to adapt or modify the Information on this Website or any part of it and the Information or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
You must not carry on a business that competes with Dynamic Trader of training about trading or investing.
7. COMPUTER VIRUSES Whilst Dynamic Trader uses reasonable endeavours to protect this Website from computer viruses, worms, and Trojan Horses (the “Viruses”), We do not warrant that the Website is free from such Viruses and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Viruses via this Website or via any files which are available for you to download from the Website.
8. CHANGES We reserve the right, at Our discretion, to make changes to any part of the Website, the information or these Terms. Should these Terms be amended, We will publish details of the amendments on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
9. SEVERABILITY If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
10.1 Resale or disclosure of information to third parties: Dynamic Trader does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at Our site, including membership forms or email lists.
10.2 Browser information collected on the website: Dynamic Trader analyses the Website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website. Our Website logs are not personally identifiable, and We make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the Website.
10.4 Privacy of Our email lists: Dynamic Trader does collect email information regarding Our visitors, in the event that emails are collected during enquiries by users/visitors We keep this information in the strictest confidence in accordance with applicable law, and will only be used to reply to your questions and enquiries and also to keep you/visitors updated on new services We may provide.Your email can be removed from Our list by simply clicking the link at the bottom of the emails.
11. GOVERNING LAW These Terms are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.